John Story III
ASA, CCIM, REALTOR, RPA, SR/WA
State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
State Licensed Real Estate Broker
John Story Company LLC
Real Estate Services Appraisals,
Appraisal Reviews, Consultations
9726 East 42nd Street, Suite 139
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74146
· To provide confidential and professional service options at competitive rates in order to assist clients in a wide range of real estate assignments that primarily include appraisals, appraisal reviews, and consulting.
· All services are rendered according to the highest levels of professional expertise and ethical standards with a focused aim upon accuracy, honesty, and reliability.
· Clients include private individuals, corporate clients, governmental bodies and agencies, non-profits, etc.
State Certificates & Licenses
· Certified General Real Estate Appraiser Oklahoma Real Estate Appraisers Board
· Licensed Real Estate Broker Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
· Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Southern Nazarene University
· Associate in Applied Science, Real Estate Tulsa Community College
· Certificate of Achievement, Property Management Tulsa Community College
· Qualifying education and ongoing continuing education since 1977 with professional associations that include the American Society of Appraisers, the American Society of Farm Managers & Rural Appraisers, the Appraisal Institute, the Building Owners & Managers Institute, the CCIM Institute, the Federal Highway Administration, the International Right of Way Association, the National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers, the National Association of REALTORS, and the Society of Real Estate Appraisers.
· Currently in good standing with all continuing education requirements of professional memberships, licenses, and certifications.
· Real estate appraisal, appraisal review, brokerage, consulting, and management experience on varied urban, suburban, and rural properties in Oklahoma since 1977.
· Assignment experience includes simple to complex, small to large properties, and single to multiple parcel projects. Regarding properties that include agricultural, commercial, industrial, office, public/governmental, residential, special purpose, vacant land, etc.
· For acquisitions, asset management, charitable contributions, corridors, court litigation, due diligence, easements, electric transmission lines, eminent domain, environmental matters, forensic study, income stream valuations, infrastructure projects, investment value, market pricing, market studies, market value, mediations, mortgage loans, negotiations, partial interests, public-private projects, redevelopment, reuse, right of way, sales, risk management, site locations, surplus property dispositions, tax-related matters, zoning, etc.
· Varied teaching and course development experience, including approval as an AQB Certified USPAP Instructor through the Appraisal Foundation. Currently recertified to instruct the 2020-2021 Edition of USPAP.
Professional Designations & Membership Affiliations
· Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) American Society of Appraisers
· Senior Right of Way Professional (SR/WA) International Right of Way Association
· Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) CCIM Institute
· Real Property Administrator (RPA) Building Owners & Managers Institute
· REALTOR National Association of REALTORS, including the Oklahoma & Greater Tulsa (GTAR) REALTOR Associations
Community & Professional Service
· Member, Church of the Madalene, Tulsa, OK
· Oklahoma Real Estate Appraisers Board. Governor appointed to a five-year term from 1991 to 1996; subsequent service as a pro-tempore board member by Governor request. Continued involvement as a member of the Legislation and Rules Committee.
· Past and/or present involvement and support of churches, community groups, and professional organizations that include Baptist Village of Owasso, Christian Community of Tulsa, Church of St. Mary, John 3:16 Mission, Millwood Estates Neighborhood Association, National Association of Independent Fee Appraisers, NOAH Home School Organization, Rotary Club of Tulsa, Southminster Church, St. Johns Hospital Auxiliary and Prayer Chapel, Sts. Peter & Paul School, Tulsa Community College Advisory Committees, Tulsa County District Court Grand Jury Duty (GJ-2010-1), and Tulsa Metropolitan Ministry (Housing Outreach Services of Tulsa).